Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on achieving this hairstyle

Options
  • 02-07-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Alison+Brie+hairstyle.jpg
    Hi, I have a couple of weddings coming up and I would like to do my own hair for them both. I have naturally wavy hair but I dont have a lot of it. I need to add loads of volume and to keep it more structured. What products would I need to achieve this? I've been thinking of investing in some large heated rollers or a good curling tongs but there are so many out there. What products should I add to my hair as it can get frizzy too! Now if I just look like the girl in the pic too!!! Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

Section your hair off in pieces and start underneath! Take thick strands of hair (about 2" thick) and lightly backcomb the strand, hold the strand vertically and spray hairspray to it, get a velcro roller and roll all the way to the top!!
    Repeat this step working upwards to your crown!! Leave the rollers in for as long as possible, when you take them out your hair will appear to have a lot more volume, it won't be very curly, just loose curls like the picture!!
    With heated curlers and thongs you generally get a more defined curl imo! The curls in the picture look more thick and loose! Hope this helps! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Ms. Crabapple

Hi again, thanks for the reply . It was a great help! My hair is usually such a disaster! :D

Advertisement