Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please

Options
  • 02-07-2009 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I have found out that i have only managed a pass in an honours psychology degree . does anyone know any courses that will accept this or, whether i can repeat and try and get a higher result or finally how you go about applying for another degree having completed one already.??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

does anyone know any courses that will accept this

Not quite sure what you mean by this. Are you referring to post-grad courses? If so, most require at least a 2.1.
    whether i can repeat and try and get a higher result

That depends on the college itself.
    or finally how you go about applying for another degree having completed one already.??

You could probably just apply as a regular student, if you are under 23, otherwise, apply as a mature student. You will probably not be entitled to any grants/fees, though as you already have a degree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭notso-quiet1

any further courses at all within psychology. I also had to pay fees for this course so does that mean i dont have to pay fees if i go forward for another degree? do i have to go through the cao again? i am 22.

Advertisement