Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up until the 12th August

Options
  • 02-07-2009 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭

What will ye all be doing, since we've nothing to do now but wait?
    Trying to forget the whole ordeal, or sitting at home freaking out?

I plan on spending the next week and a half doing absolutely nothing but sleeping, given the lack thereof the past year! Then I'll be hitting up ze Gaeltacht for a bitta ceannaireacht, and the day after I get back a few of us are heading to Berlin!
    And then... >_<

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

I plan on spending the next week and a half doing absolutely nothing but sleeping, given the lack thereof the past year! Then I'll be hitting up ze Gaeltacht for a bitta ceannaireacht, and the day after I get back a few of us are heading to Berlin!
    And then... >_<

forget about it. why are ya headin to the gaeltacht? for the craic?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Come to Clearasil & Hormones, we dont bite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I was thinking about learning how to drive. Then I realised I'm a lazy bollocks. I haven't thought about doing much else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

ayapatrick wrote: »
    forget about it. why are ya headin to the gaeltacht? for the craic?

And the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Sitting in a rocking chair on my front porch, shotgun in my lap, threatening people who come onto my property.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I was thinking about doing my theory test. couldn't really be bothered though

drinking all summer for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

And the money!

Ah re read opening thread! thought you were just going to learn Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

And then... >_<

....What the hell has been keeping you up since the Leaving Cert finished? Have you been staying up all night every night changing your CAO?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

Losing weight, getting fit, finishing web apps, photography, learning to drive and reading the dozen books that need to be read.

Should be a good Summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭sron

OneArt wrote: »
    Sitting in a rocking chair on my front porch, shotgun in my lap, threatening people who come onto my property.

But I just want my ball back.

For me it's reading, getting fit and learning to drive. I don't expect much success though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭AMixedBag

For me, eating ice-cream (mmmm.. Ben & Jerrys) and watching my Cork win the All-Ireland in hurling and football ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

Im working to pay for college, and shopping and drinking/clubs ect to take away the mind numbing work aspect of my summer =)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

sron wrote: »
    But I just want my ball back.

For me it's reading, getting fit and learning to drive. I don't expect much success though.

It's my ball now.

I really ought to do the theory test... But then I think how I could spend the time learning to drive working instead, and getting lots of $$$.

Somehow $$$ wins over always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

get fit :pac:

Though it will be impossible. I've been fat my entire life :rolleyes:

Larkin501 wrote: »
    get fit :pac:

Though it will be impossible. I've been fat my entire life :rolleyes:

impossible is nothing. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

AMixedBag wrote: »
    impossible is nothing. :D

adidas_logo.gif

:D

Larkin501 wrote: »
    adidas_logo.gif

:D

Woah! Mind-reader!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Drink, Sleep, Exercise (back to my pre-leaving cert ways), Learn to Drive, Go Camping, Head to England, Drink some more, etc...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Drink, Sleep, Exercise (back to my pre-leaving cert ways), Learn to Drive, Go Camping, Head to England, Drink some more, etc...
    ... watch Shels get beat! :D

Bold Randy!! :mad:

/slaps self

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

COD4. Fap. Sleep. Red Alert 3. Casual hard labour employment...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Getting fit is one of my main priorities too.
    It's bloody hard work, wish I hadn't turned into such a lazy 6th year bitch.

Went for a 4 mile run on Tuesday, and had a nice 2 hour cycle today. Every single muscle in my body is SCREAMING, and the bike literally raped me.
    Oh Jesus.
    But I'll persevere, it'll be worth it...

Also, lots of reading's being done. Haven't read books for enjoyment in about a year, how I missed them. Not to mention daytime TV and random evening drives about the country.

Couldn't find a job, but I've done some volunteer work already (Just a wee bit) and am hoping to do a bit more. Sure we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

Theory test next thursday and only got the CD today! EEP... Not sure if its possible and i thought my studyin was finished for the summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Paddy_B

/slaps self
    LOL... I support Dundalk! Do ya still remember that guy...Colin Scanlon-LEGEND

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

/slaps self

Top of the table with one game in hand, have that mofo!;)
    Paddy_B wrote: »
    LOL... I support Dundalk! Do ya still remember that guy...Colin Scanlon-LEGEND

I'll never forget that cnut for as long as I live.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement