Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyed red hair on men

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

don't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭NickMondo

Ah, I need more, a single female will not turn me off the idea :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭BlackandGold

NickMondo wrote: »
    curious to find out what the fairer sex think of it, thinking dark, like matt bellamy dark

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TW/TWI/TwistingMadness/1141773400_on_japan_3.jpg

Anyway I don't want to accidentally make myself a lot more unattractive to women.............again.
    It's quite bright. I love Matthew Bellamy but could quite easily overlook that photo of him!

Then again, you do what you want. Some girls will like it. Some girls won't. Why do you care about the ones who judge someone on hair colour?? :S

It's been a while, morals and personality aren't so important these days :D

LoL. It'd get my attention on the street and I'd defo give a 2nd look. I suppose you have to think though - is it within your personality? If you're a real quiet guy, then the drastic hair colour will look a little out of place. I think if you're alright looking, and have the confidence, then yeah go for it.

• Advertisement

That's all I needed to hear :D

But actually keep them coming, i've been approached a lot of times and had women actually just walk off after a bit of talking, so I think my somewhat "abstract" personailty is my downfall.

When asked why i'll probably just respond with, "because i'm an attention seeking whore, duh!"

Maybe they're late for something! :)

Think I've said enough on this topic so will leave it to someone else!

Ha, sure, appreciate the input.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

NickMondo wrote: »
    Ah, I need more, a single female will not turn me off the idea :pac:

single being the operative word....

no, really...what colour are you naturally? unless it is (dare i say the "G" word??) "naturally red", dont dye it...

are you eccentric? are you looking to meet an eccentric type??

do you have piercings? tatoos?? do you want your potential mate to??

• Advertisement

It's dark brown, lightens a lot in the summer, goes dark in the winter, and apparently i'm a bit weird, and I prefer girls, who, I suppose i'd call a bit quirky, but not mental, just a bit odd.

I'd upload a photo but I don't know how.

I'm told I look like a tanned, broader version of Johnny Greenwood-Radiohead guitar player.

At a glance, not far off.

Advertisement