Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1TB Hard Drive €79.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭The Lone Ranger

got same one about 6 months ago, 2x 500g at 7200. only thing is, it is way loud :(:(:(. thought the fan would not bother me but its all i hear now. got it for ps3 but i've had to hide it behind the tv stand so i can enjoy a movie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Delivery is €14...bit steep for postage within Ireland in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

I have this HD (mine is 1TB drive not 2x500gb) great drive in my opinion. It spins down after you plug it out and also the EMC backup software that comes with it is great for backing up for your computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

chilly wrote: »

Registered, insured next day delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Can you hook this up to a Sky+ box? also how many 2 hours movie can 1 TB hold?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭budhabob

LFC Murphy wrote: »

Alot, depends on quality and size etc, but round about 800 or there abouts. And i dont know about the sky hook up.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭manufan16

chilly wrote: »

I avoided delivery charge by choosing collection rather than delivery.
    Might be handy for some ppl who live near a Peats branch so €80 is decent price I think

"Should you wish to collect an order, please choose the 'Order Form' option in the 'Order Now' box below and the 'Cash (collections only)' option in the 'Payment Method' field of the following page"

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Im pretty sure you cant but if you did it would store over 200 if not HD

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

No you cant sky havent enabled that feature yet.

Advertisement