Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPIC (Irish Paranormal Investigation Crew)

Options
  • 01-07-2009 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hello all my name is Garret, I'm the Tech Manager for a group called IPIC (Irish Paranormal Investigation Crew) our website is http://www.irishparanormal.org, were a non-profit paranormal team setup to help families and business's, if you or you know of anybody who have any issues with the paranormal you can contact us using the contact us button on our site or through the forum on our site.

Looking forward to hearing from you all..

Regards
    Garret

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey Garrett, congrats on being up and running. looking forward to working with you guys in the future!

(btw a mail bounced back to me - but i'll give you a shout tomorrow)

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Hi 6th yea It would be really cool to work with you guys..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

That's amusing... I used to own that domain name a couple years back, but I dropped it because it didn't fit my site...

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Really wow thats class.. and 6th a mail bounced.. sorry dude.. if you use info@irishparanormal.org the mail should get through or just pm me..

Cheers mate

Advertisement