Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I had a vivid dream that Limerick would rise above the economic downturn.

Options
  • 01-07-2009 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

:D..

It started off as me walking around the city on a bright summers day. There were not many cars at all in the city ( I suspect this is 2011) The Cathedral and St.Johns street was turned into a more tourist area.
    The streets were really clean, greenery and lots of flowers. They built a plaza there somewhere can't remember exactly where.
    Catherine Street was really spectacular and pedestrianized in one section.
    The Southern Ring road was finished and there was a lot of work going on in the city centre. Henry's street had another high rise block, and plans for another tower near Riverpoint was getting started. It was slightly taller than Riverpoint. It was a white concrete and glassed tower with grid patterns it looked pretty impressive.
    Aurthurs quay was in the process of been knocked. Alot of work in this part of town in general.
    The Opera centre was under construction and something else was under construction on Charlotte quay as well as Nicholas street can't picture what though.

Then totally random, (in same dream) the next day I was reading the newspaper and a village or place between Shannon and Sixmilbridge, begin's with a "B" I dont know the place at all really. It's ballyboughsomething.. They were planning 500 houses there in one go. Shannon got a huge job boost too. And finally in the paper, Limerick city/county/Clare council came to a big agreement of zoning for lands 60,000 more people in the metropolitian area! Yup seems pretty optimistic:eek: I don't know if they were all in agreement, but Limerick country and city council are working together more in the future.

It's just a dream I had last night, I never had a vivid dream like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Hey dude, be careful those mushrooms are out of season.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Dreams are usually full of crazy ideas.

So basically the opposite of everything you dreamt about is going to happen :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Dreams are usually full of crazy ideas.

So basically the opposite of everything you dreamt about is going to happen :pac:

Not always Poxy.

Dreams are other dimensions, it can be the opposite in meaning but not alway's. The subconcious plays out certain dreams for a specific reason, as it's trying to pull your conciuous into an awareness of certain aspects of the going on's in your concious reality whether it's positive or negative.

Dreams are important. If they weren't you wouldn't dream in the first place. At least I can say them and not have feel conformed like you lot:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭nayorleck114

Have you woken up yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Have you woken up yet?

ask me again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,153 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Here we go:

am11021005315.jpg

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

mysterious wrote: »
    Then totally random, (in same dream) the next day I was reading the newspaper and a village or place between Shannon and Sixmilbridge, begin's with a "B" I dont know the place at all really. It's ballyboughsomething.. They were planning 500 houses there in one go.

I'd be scared, really scared about that part. A housing estate of 500 houses... Malvina Reynolds comes to my mind

Little boxes on the hillside,
    Little boxes made of ticky tacky
    Little boxes on the hillside,
    Little boxes all the same,
    There's a green one and a pink one
    And a blue one and a yellow one
    And they're all made out of ticky tacky
    And they all look just the same."

K8MT9HPJOls3ncfq2X3PKxLXo1_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Nurse, He`s out of bed again:pac:

Advertisement