Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 home stores

Options
  • 01-07-2009 9:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

i have heard but am still unsure that 4home stores are gone into liquidation. can anybody say for definite if they are or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

i have heard but am still unsure that 4home stores are gone into liquidation. can anybody say for definite if they are or not.

Well, the one in Carlow is definitely closed down. Shut up about a month ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

well my local ones are in cork eg macroom carrigaline etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

as I said over on the Cork forum - this is the letter to shareholders about tomorrows "liquidation sale"

I don't know if it means they're totally gone but I'll head down to check out the sales when I get a chance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 wexpin

What stores does it list on the other side of that notice, is this a closing down sale or just a gimmick I wonder..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This isn't a Bargain Alert, use the Regional forums for the topic at hand.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement