Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap DVD Boxsets.

Options
  • 01-07-2009 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Asda have some great deals on DVD Boxsets. They have Lost Series 1, 2 and 3 for under €19 each (Play.com have them for €58.49:eek:). There are a few Scrubs Boxsets for under €14, Dexter Series 1 for around €16 and a few Friends boxsets for around €5.50 too.

AFAIK delivery is still free with Asda. If you use Bethrifty you can get a bit of money back. Also I saw Lost Series 1 for €19.99 in Xtravision too. Anyway here's the link:

http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asda/asda/dvd/offers/huge-savings-on-tv-boxsets.list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Murt10

Don't bother looking for Hill St Blues, it's not there.

(Going blind after searching through all 11 pages)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

It's also up on another post that Bang cd have The Wire @ £9.99, seasons 1-4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

The West Wing - The Complete 7th Season
    DVD £8.73 Free Delivery

I paid about 60 euro for that 2 years ago... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭pts

I paid about 60 euro for that 2 years ago... :o

Well worth it though I'm sure, it's a great show. As far as I can remember you can get the whole boxset (Seasons 1-7) for €70 in HMV at the moment.

Advertisement