Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who'll look after her pussy now?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

RIP

(thread title LOL)

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

R.I.P. indeed. Another little bit of our childhood dies. Are You Being Served was actually the filthiest programme broadcast by RTE in the '70s by a country mile although I'd assume most of the dirt went over the heads of us good Irish Catholics. Who can forget the time Mrs Slocombe came in late during a cold snap because she'd spent half an hour thawing her pussy out in front of the fire? Presume the pussy will finally be taken off its life support system it's been on since 1985 in a sympathetic vets. As Miss Brahms and Mr Humphries recently passed to the great shopfloor in the sky there'll be nobody left to pay his bills. Sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Very sad indeed. I hope Mister Humphries is stroking her pussy in heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

Very sad indeed. I hope Mister Humphries is stroking her pussy in heaven.

That would be nice. Although I'd imagine he'd be more concerned with giving a hand to Michael Jackson now he's passed away too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Aw, that's sad. I love Are You Being Served?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

title... lol. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭tintin67

Who can forget the time Mrs Slocombe came in late during a cold snap because she'd spent half an hour thawing her pussy out in front of the fire?

Remember this well. Most of the National Schools in Galway in 1975 closed early because of scits and carry on in the playground over it. Dev passed away 3 weeks later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo

poor mollie she was brill- in my opinion(only an opinion so calm down) she was the queen of sexual Innuendo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

That would be nice. Although I'd imagine he'd be more concerned with giving a hand to Michael Jackson now he's passed away too.
    posts like this is why we need a thumbs down(no thanks) button:(

Advertisement