Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surfin on east coast ?

Options
  • 01-07-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

hi all i am new to surfing and am curious to know are there any areas near dublin or wicklow to surf thanks in anticipation

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭probe

madred006 wrote: »
    hi all i am new to surfing and am curious to know are there any areas near dublin or wicklow to surf thanks in anticipation

Suggest you ask this question again here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=835

It has nothing to do with operating systems or windows or anything related.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Your Bath

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

hi probe sorry for confusion
    regarding uch we cant all be perfect like you indeed if we were I hate to think what it would be like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

lol nothing better than some surf rage.
    madred006 from 16years surfing experience i can tell you the following.
    the nearest place to the east coast to rent surf equipment is tramore.
    there are waves often in winter all along the wexford wicklow coast.
    surf on the east coast can be fickle, small and often just wind swell.
    your best bet is to head south for the summer for surf and ask around from anyone local u see running around with boards on there cars... they will let you know, there are some high profiled surf beaches on the east coast that most surfers will know, though im not from there i dont know what breaks people are protective about and what there not. I did see surf in rosslare once though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭madred006

thanks very much for that neon

• Advertisement
Advertisement