Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tis all over now

Options
  • 01-07-2009 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

well tis finished.
    Leavingcert done
    Cao form fiddled with a thousand times
    Change of mind closed

I suggest we nw abandon the leaving cert forum to the 5th years and get on with our lives:p

anyone agree:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

this place will be flooded in 47 days and 12 hours 10 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

No no no, that's not how you do it at all!

You enjoy your summer, occasionally posting questions about the debs and suchlike, and late July/early August post freakouts about the forthcoming results. Then comes results day and happy/disappointed posting. Next is results night and the aftermath..

..And then, the following week is CAO offers round one.. After that you've got the subsequent rounds, discussions of rechecks etc. And finally around September/October you can let the place go onto bigger, brighter things (i.e. the university/colleges forums..)

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

:DPoint taken I withdraw my suggestion

I look forward to telling you all of the mess that will be my debs on
    the 22nd:P

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

Secoundrow wrote: »
    :DPoint taken I withdraw my suggestion

I look forward to telling you all of the mess that will be my debs on
    the 22nd:P
    great craic the debs! might go again this year!

stay away from people with cameras - lot of photos of me appeared on bebo day after with shirt missing:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

God I'm really not looking forward to August!! Dying to get my results but I've to go to the dentist the 5th, 13th, 20th and the 27th!

Not a happy bunny:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

^^

Thats what you get for not brushing your teeth twice aday:D

Advertisement