Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OSCommerce and Paypal Payments Standard

Options
  • 01-07-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,242 ✭✭✭✭

This is probably really obvious, but I'm trying to set up Paypal Payments Standard with OSCommerce for a friend - I've only used Realex for this before.

He has a business account on Paypal, and I have his logon details. I have the OSCommerce Paypal module open, and it has fields for Private Key, Public Certificate, Paypal's Public Certificate etc, but I can't figure out where in Paypal you get these details?

Is it somewhere in the selling preferences in his profile?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I think..but im open to correction that you dont need certificates for Paypal Standard..these are related to ssl etc which isnt an issue when using Paypal Standard

• Registered Users Posts: 21,242 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Ah, maybe I can ignore that section altogether. Thanks, I'll give that a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭willows

when using paypal all you need is the email address associated with the recieving paypal account. Use the simplest paypal oscommerce integration the feature rich ones work but are not stable. Paypal also have a habit of changing the interface and not letting account holders know about it. So always check your payments pages work all the way through.

Advertisement