Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I missing any?

Options
  • 01-07-2009 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

Hey guys, Male here.

I'm just wondering are there any shops in dublin that i have missed like urbanoutfitters,topman, H&M, river island, BT2, Arnotts project, Burton, Zara, pull and bear, Jack and jones? i also shop online on asos.

Any other shops I'm missing out on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Aldi, Lydl, Tesco, Dunnes...:)
    You'll need to be a little more specific OP. You've covered most of the highstreet shops with your list but there are a few more and then there are the specilist shops. Burtons, Copelands, Herrons, Lewins, even Clearys. Is there anything in particular you are looking for? Suits, hats, shoes, shirts, polos, casual, vintage, retro, smart, formal?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

A friend of mine bought a shirt in Topman, we went out to town that night, at least 5 people wearing it.

Moral of story: Shop online.

The two months following the opening of A.A will make Dublin clash-city.

You've basically got the whole list covered there, yep. I'm a big fan of JD Sports (I like the Adidas Originals stock, best by bar) and Size? too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

I hate buying shirts in topman these days. I am also sick of check shirts. yes i do have 3/4 but I dont want any more. HATE stripes too. Any other sort of shirts that are a little different to every second man you meet?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jidsudap

On the topic of addidas originals, looking for ages for original retro style tracksuit zippy, any ideas? Not sure what colour, also he'll have to try it on for size, i think they look a bit scum bag-ish if they don't fit snugly!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Try georges st arcade
    1) Retro can have some very cool shirts for blokes!
    2) There is a shop down a few doors from Retro (going towards Powerscourt) which has very unusual pieces...it has silver manaquins in the window.
    3) WildChild for come retro shirts, 70s sports tops, hawain shirts etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Unfortunately I think WildChild only sell Vintage Furniture now :(

TKMaxx, QuickSilver, Tribe and Raidar in St Stephens Green?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Freckle_Lip

Well you could try littlewoods online or next would suprise you!! Girl here and I often get stuff online on Asos and other websites for guys. Try a search on google and see what happens!! Ed hardy stuff is pretty good too but you have to order that online.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Orlee wrote: »
    Unfortunately I think WildChild only sell Vintage Furniture now :(

Nope...they recently moved into the Georges St Arcade and its all clothes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

jidsudap wrote: »
    On the topic of addidas originals, looking for ages for original retro style tracksuit zippy, any ideas? Not sure what colour, also he'll have to try it on for size, i think they look a bit scum bag-ish if they don't fit snugly!
    aud1xs.jpg

Thats mine, Adidas Originals Firebrand. Got it in TkMaxx €45.

Got one in Green too, last I was in they were gone but bloke said more may well arrive. If you search for the Firebrand zip up online you should find it. Nice fit, not baggy at all. nice small logo too.

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/originalsss09/content/Default.asp#/catalog/743967/Firebird+track+top

*Neither me nor my friend have 'awesome face' faces in real life, swears.
    **T Shirt Behind: Anti-Fascist Action. Hard to see the anti there, looks a bit weird :pac: The revolution will be well-dressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

giddybootz wrote: »
    Nope...they recently moved into the Georges St Arcade and its all clothes :D

Was just in there today ... WOO HOO!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement