Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Phone with €50 top up on O2 offer gone?

Options
  • 01-07-2009 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

In reference to this offer

http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=4061

I called in to an O2 shop last week to be told that offer was finished even though June hadn't ended but a new phone would be on offer for the 1st of July - after calling a couple of the branches on the phone they had no idea what i was on about

Can anyone advise if this offer will be back in July and if so with what phone?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I suggest posting a question in the O2 Offers/Promotions forum, or PM the mod or admin of the forum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

In reference to this offer

http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=4061

I called in to an O2 shop last week to be told that offer was finished even though June hadn't ended

Its based on stock, so they might have told you it was finished when they had none. Try a few stores tomorrow or friday, if they havent got anything by then try customer care.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 merlinssword

I saw an ad in the o2 shop in douglas court today. Free phone for €60 topup until july 31. I think it is a nokia 2600 handset

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭loosecannon

well played bargain hunters - picked up this phone today for the €60 top up and my phone number had the €60 automatically on it

grand little phone which will do a job esp for the price

ty ty

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Can anyone tell me if this phone is locked to the O2 network. As i need a phone for a vodafone sim card. I am with O2 so i would get the credit then if the phone would be unlocked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Nope the credit goes on the sim of the new phone, IIRC

MC

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Nope the credit goes on the sim of the new phone, IIRC

MC

No, apparently it doesn't have to. If you have a o2 number, you can have the credit applied to that number and receive the phone sim free. So jhud can do what he wants, but i imagine they locked to do, but its thats easy to fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Pity its a bit of a bit of POS phone.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Yeh seriously, where's my free iphone?

Advertisement