Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Mens Shower Gel 59c for 300ml, and Family Shower Gel 59c for 300ml

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 snnowwy

This stuff any good?
    has anyone out there used it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Yes both shower gels are great, I use them all the time. The mens gel has added skin conditioners and Aloe Vera, plus a great fragrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

Oracle wrote: »
    Yes both shower gels are great, I use them all the time. The mens gel has added skin conditioners and Aloe Vera, plus a great fragrance.

I agree,

I have sensitive skin and Aldi products do not irritate.

(My theory is their range is so limited (one of each item) that the product they do stock must agree with most people)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

If you've got sensitive skin I find this ones the best. It's the Lacura Moisturising Body Wash (it's the one with the blue top), it has one quarter hydrating cream. It's similar to Dove but a fraction of the price, at just 95c. Leaves skin feeling soft and healthy and the smell is heavenly!

Advertisement