Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next level

Options
  • 01-07-2009 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

I have to unashamedly ask for help.

I have had several experiences recently which I need to discover the background to.

It began with an extremely strong cord connection with another person through which we achieved a great deal that both convinced and perplexed me.

This led to me examining universal energies and taking Reiki 1. I'm not sure if Reki will satisfy all my needs, although I am apparently an adept healer and sensitive to the energies.

Since my attunements I have experienced extremes of emotional pain and occasional wonder, and my third eye seems to be developing but I have no idea what to do with it.

I am attempting, and have been attempting, to explore all layers of existence, from 4 Dimensional layers of the common experience of life (probably including parallel vibrational layers and astral planes, from what I've read and seen) to the dimensional levels that I believe hold significant information for all of us (according to my meditations) regarding what I've come to call The Second Reality.

I am sending my request constantly and my friend is very willing and keen to help me, but she has her own path to pursue and her own mentor to help her. I suppose in a very deep way, I am afraid of her leaving me behind, now that our cord has vanished (neither of us caused it, though we are both going through very similar emotional upheavals as a consequence of our attunements, but we both felt the moment when we became separated and it was extremely discouraging).

I am still somewhat emotionally uncertain and fluctuate between utter conviction and complete folly.

If anyone can truly help me, or put me in touch with someone who can, I believe the benefits to human knowledge and potentially the state of being of our world might be able to take a step in the right direction towards harmony with the energies. I feel this and believe it, though I am equally aware of the dangers of assuming too much self-importance.

And that's exactly what I mean. My dilemma, my contradictions. I must know more and I don't know where to look.

Please help if you can.

Please PM me or reply here as you wish, if you wish, I'm easy either way.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Inter wrote: »
    I am still somewhat emotionally uncertain and fluctuate between utter conviction and complete folly.
    And thus it is for many on a similar path. That is how it seems to be designed, probably because of the conflict between our physical self and our spiritual soul, which may be confusing, but without a challenge such as that we learn nothing. :)

I understand the cord connection you speak of, it is a wrench to lose such a connection, but its inevitable as we change. There will be others.

I would say dont push or wonder about where you are going with all of this. Open your hands, let it go, and just see where it takes you. Be prepared for it to take time. Were an impatient bunch, us corporeal beings. :D

(no time wasters, no pseuds, no mediums :p:D - I'm kidding, guys. But my appeal is serious.)
    You may want this moved to spirituality, unless there is a specific reason you put it here? Let me or any other mod know and it can be shifted for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Inter

Would you have any objection if I post the same in both places?

I don't personally believe I can see a difference between spirituality and the paranormal and much of my personal study includes both. I wonder if I would be where I am now without the merging of the two potentials.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The difference in the two is not about your experiences and is simply has to do with how boards works and the replies you may recieve. Paranormal has a different remit, tending to look for answers and explanations for phenomena rather than their spiritual meaning or an individual spiritual journey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Inter

Gotchya. If you've no objection, I've posted my request in both places, now. Sort of trying to maximise the chances of getting a practicable response.

My attitude to "spirituality" has always been somewhat less than trusting, though my own recent experiences have encouraged me to re-evaluate and redefine what I think spirituality actually means.

Others may not agree with me, though, so if it's ok, I'd like to leave this request here as well. Many of us have loads of strings and interests. And people know people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Inter wrote: »
    I have to unashamedly ask for help.

I have had several experiences recently which I need to discover the background to.

It began with an extremely strong cord connection with another person through which we achieved a great deal that both convinced and perplexed me.

This led to me examining universal energies and taking Reiki 1. I'm not sure if Reki will satisfy all my needs, although I am apparently an adept healer and sensitive to the energies.

Since my attunements I have experienced extremes of emotional pain and occasional wonder, and my third eye seems to be developing but I have no idea what to do with it.

I am attempting, and have been attempting, to explore all layers of existence, from 4 Dimensional layers of the common experience of life (probably including parallel vibrational layers and astral planes, from what I've read and seen) to the dimensional levels that I believe hold significant information for all of us (according to my meditations) regarding what I've come to call The Second Reality.

I am sending my request constantly and my friend is very willing and keen to help me, but she has her own path to pursue and her own mentor to help her. I suppose in a very deep way, I am afraid of her leaving me behind, now that our cord has vanished (neither of us caused it, though we are both going through very similar emotional upheavals as a consequence of our attunements, but we both felt the moment when we became separated and it was extremely discouraging).

If anyone can truly help me, or put me in touch with someone who can, I believe the benefits to human knowledge and potentially the state of being of our world might be able to take a step in the right direction towards harmony with the energies. I feel this and believe it, though I am equally aware of the dangers of assuming too much self-importance.

And that's exactly what I mean. My dilemma, my contradictions. I must know more and I don't know where to look.

Please help if you can.

Please PM me or reply here as you wish, if you wish, I'm easy either way.

Well fair play to u for coming on to this place and speakin so honestly bout ur beliefs and all. like wit anythin,it takes a personal,first hand experience to 'believe' in anythin paranormal. i think invisible cord connections are very real,tbh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement