Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Miscast TV Character

Options
  • 01-07-2009 11:15am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was watching that godawful Mistresses there last night with the OH and we where saying how ya one who was in RAW is totally miscast in her role (Even though TBF I liked her in RAW) and it got my thinking about other shows.

So who do you think? My front runner would prob be if anyone watches it Naomi in Private Practice played by Audra McDonald IIRC. Just doesn't look the part IMO.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

It is such a hard question.

James Cromwell as Jack Bauers Dad in 24 :rolleyes:

Matthew Fox in Lost as Jack (but that could be more the character)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Funny that Audra McDonald replaced Merrin Dungey (Alias) who played the role in the pilot. Maybe it's a difficult part to play (never watched it after the pilot)?

I would go for Eliza Dushku as Echo in Dollhouse. She does not have the acting range to play a character that is supposed to have a different personality each week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Eliza Dushku as Echo in Dollhouse

Advertisement