Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

design and tech education points

Options
  • 01-07-2009 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Sorry don't know for sure if thats what i have on the cao, but its a woodwork/tg teaching course in gmit letterfrack.
    Now for my question - points were 395 last year! Do ye think that they would go over 445 this year, a jump of 50 points? (reason i ask is 445 are the points i got last year and i took year out and reapplied this year)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

You can also do this in UL, LM 091 if I remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

Qwerty? wrote: »
    You can also do this in UL, LM 091 if I remember correctly
    you can, i have it down as number 2 choice, but id prefer to go letterfrack away from city really.
    LM094 Materials and Construction Technology with concurr 430 (got this on cao website for last years points)
    similiar course in ul is materials and engineering tech with teacher training - that was 420 last year.

nearly right its LM094

Advertisement