Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wardrobe doors??

Options
  • 01-07-2009 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering where is cheap for buying wardrobe doors and supplies in Dublin, other than In House.

Any suggestions appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭mountain

take a trip to Ikea in Belfast, great range of wardrobes, and doors, sizes on doors are limited, jus to suit there own ranges, but as a package, they are great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭JoeB-

www.woodworkers.ie , on Mount Tallant Avenue, near Harolds Cross, Dublin.

Or Noyeks maybe.

Woodworkers would also be able to cut pieces to size if you needed that done... then you could get simple rectangular doors made in non-standard sizes very cheaply. (You could also glue on thin strips of MDF around the edges, or mouldings, to produce a nicer looking door)

Alternatively you could contact a smaller company that produce their own stuff, they'd be able to make doors in non-standard sizes and in several styles I'm sure..

I'd expect wardrobe doors to cost somewhere between 55 to 90 if unfinished, and maybe 80 to 130 if finished, depending on the finish, i.e hand painted is more expensive than spray painted. Price would depend on quantity also...

Cheers
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭irelandhouse

check out top form in gort, the do a product called topdoor, very nice stuff, wrapped chipboard core and in a good deal of sizes

fitted two old built in waredrobes with them, with an mdf arcitrave surround and the looked very well in the end,

Advertisement