Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Prayer

Options
  • 30-06-2009 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

For next years Leaving Certs, this is way too early but I'll forget to post this next June and I really think this prayer works!!!

Prayer to St. Joseph of Cupertino

O Great St. Joseph of Cupertino, who by your prayers, obtained from God that you should be asked at your examination the only propostition you knew. Obtain for me that I may suceed like you in the examination for which I am preparing. I promise in return, to make you known and cause you to be invoked.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Great with all the horrible sh1t going on in the world Saints "up in Heaven" are able to influence middle class piviledged white persons' exam results but are unable to intervine with all the millions dying of hunger every day in developing countries.

Great religion you've bought into there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

The fcuk is this?!

Here's some proper advice for people going into leaving cert:

Don't waste your time praying, do something intelligent and open a book.

One will help you with your LC, one will not. Hopefully you know which is which if you've reached this stage in secondary level education.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Whether it's your religion or not, I don't think it's fair to slate someone for believing in what they do.

It however doesn't fit in with dicussing the Leaving Cert forum Arthistory, but best of luck with your exams next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement