Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book of modules/Module Descriptions Location?

Options
  • 30-06-2009 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭

Making a last second decision here about an undergrad course but I can't find anywhere on the damn Ul site that gives more details about specific modules. On the UCC site there is a "Book of Modules" which provides overviews and various details on each module.. Anyone know where I can find similar on the Ul site?

For example id like more details on - CE4701 (and a lot more)

A quick reply would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭TVMANIAC2

... not sure about a 'book of modules' tbh. I did CE4701 (Computer S/W 1) a few years ago - covered the Pascal programming language at the time, covered basic syntax, program flow, file i/o etc. .... writing programs which ran through the command line. AFAIK the module has been updated to cover Java instead of Pascal since last year ... don't know if any of this helps! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Redisle wrote: »
    Making a last second decision here about an undergrad course but I can't find anywhere on the damn Ul site that gives more details about specific modules. On the UCC site there is a "Book of Modules" which provides overviews and various details on each module.. Anyone know where I can find similar on the Ul site?

For example id like more details on - CE4701 (and a lot more)

A quick reply would be appreciated.

Thanks

Here you go Redisle: http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Marketing/Undergraduate_Course_Guide/General_Information/Index_of_Courses

Hope this is what youy are looking for

Advertisement