Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache - Happy Hours - Mon/Thu 5/8pm

Options
  • 30-06-2009 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭

Apache Pizza
    Happy Hour
    Monday - Thursday, 5-8pm

Personal Pizza €4
    Small - €6
    Medium - €9
    Large - €14

Max 4 toppings, not valid with any other offers or promotions.

More details here: http://www.happypizza.ie/ (followed link from www.apache.ie)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Is delivery normally €2 with apache or just for the Happy offers?

I normally use dominos, i know they have free delivery but sure about apache

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Jesus christ man. What's with all the questions? Give a guy a fracking break! ;)

It's usually free if you order online .. but I don't think if you order on the phone. not 100% sure to be honest. Here's their regular menu http://www.apache.ie/pdfs/standard_menu.pdf

It's €11 for a medium pizza delivered with 4 topppings. Just do it. Also order the €15 platter ... it's .. well.. it's almost as good as Megan Fox.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Random wrote: »
    Jesus christ man. What's with all the questions? Give a guy a fracking break! ;)

It's €11 for a medium pizza delivered with 4 topppings. Just do it. Also order the €15 platter ... it's .. well.. it's almost as good as Megan Fox.

I have only one more question, Have you had her? Otherwise how would you know its almost as good ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Davy wrote: »
    I have only one more question, Have you had her? Otherwise how would you know its almost as good ;)
    Only in my dreams :(

Advertisement