Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Bags

Options
  • 30-06-2009 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Anyone know where there are any nice ones out there?!!!

He wants you, although I fear(hope) it will be a passing phase.... so not so expensive!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

dont go there - it'll end up in tears.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Something like this is quite classy, and not obscenely expensive.
    http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=172032&parent_category_rn=39002&productId=1003679&langId=-1

After that you have the usual Gola and Dunlop ones, you'll find them in Topman and Schuh.

On the higher end, one can dream of Mulberry!
    http://www.mulberry.com/?#/storefront/c1835/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

That topman one is so cute! I have to buy one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

There's some really nice ones on SALE in Schuh at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

yep i dont wear those horrible one si use my trusted record bag :D....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭This

thanks.

gonna have a look late night shopping 2moro....

the things we do for men!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

Sometimes they have lovely ones in RI...nice and manly (well...for a man bag!)
    My OH saw one he loved just before crimbo so i got it for him....he never uses it...still using his ratty backpack!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

sfwd-fred-perry-bag.jpg

Be a winner.

Currently like 40% off them in Arnotts downstairs (Project Arnotts or whatever silly name they gave it) or full whack and a bit more still in Urban Outfitters.

Just wear 'em if you like them. I refuse to apoligise for a bloody bag,typical Irish attitude anyway. People here blush wearing shorts I honestly think, I brought that bag to France and couldn't go 20feet without seeing somebody else with one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

PrivateEye wrote: »
    sfwd-fred-perry-bag.jpg

Be a winner.

Currently like 40% off them in Arnotts downstairs (Project Arnotts or whatever silly name they gave it) or full whack and a bit more still in Urban Outfitters.

Just wear 'em if you like them. I refuse to apoligise for a bloody bag,typical Irish attitude anyway. People here blush wearing shorts I honestly think, I brought that bag to France and couldn't go 20feet without seeing somebody else with one!

looks like something a wise guy would have, forget about it...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

phasers wrote: »
    That topman one is so cute! I have to buy one.

CUTE? lol not exactly a word a man would want to hear about his man bag. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement