Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€4 american classic on 4th of july @ Eddie Rockets

Options
  • 30-06-2009 6:14pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

INDEPENDENCE.jpg

'The classic' burger will be €4 on the 4th of july in eddie rockets. Its normally €7, not a huge saving :o but might be of value to someone as they are a decent burger. A big mac is probably the same price and is nothing in comparison ;)
    The Classic
    Served with Tomato, Onion, Dill Pickle, Lettuce & Secret Sauce

Pity the free fries voucher is not valid on saturdays

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dunder Mifflin

Sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Umm how big is the burger.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭paulanthony

Look at the voucher, it's clearly 2/3rds the size of an Eddie Rockets waitress:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

If your getting one of these after being out on the lash best to get it Friday night after midnight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

They could have made it a double take and added some bacon :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Bigger than a big mac, but slightly smaller than Gourmet burger.
    Random wrote: »
    They could have made it a double take and added some bacon :(

Or cheese for the whole american thing ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Crap, I just assumed cheese. There has to be cheese. That's not a burger! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

best burger in town by a mile, but normal price of €7 is too saucey (excuse the pun).....

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭USER X

Theres also a coupon on their site for free fries, maybe someone who doesnt like burgers or whos a veggie might like this one better. HappyFriesday.jpg
    Cheers OP for the burger one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

Davy wrote: »
    'The classic' burger will be €4 on the 4th of july in eddie rockets. Its normally €7, not a huge saving :o but might be of value to someone as they are a decent burger. A big mac is probably the same price and is nothing in comparison ;)
    Isn't a Big Mac €3.60?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Davy wrote: »

Pity the free fries voucher is not valid on saturdays

Can't see anything on the fries voucher about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

MOH wrote: »
    Maybe they mean that you cannot combine the two offers?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

MOH wrote: »

The previous free fries voucher was valid mon - wed only. 4th of july is a saturday. The voucher posted doesnt say any days of use, but it does say cant use with any other offer so not sure if it will work. Worth a shot anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

You could get cheese as an extra, although would bring it closer to 5euro and less of a bargain...

Else for Mcdonalds fans stick an easy single in your back pocket :D

bump bump

Todays the day ;)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Or you could go for the buy one get one free offers from the backs of the various receipts. Has to be two of you, or you'd want to be fair hungry though...

MarkR wrote: »
    Or you could go for the buy one get one free offers from the backs of the various receipts. Has to be two of you, or you'd want to be fair hungry though...

Those offers dont appear in dublin.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Really? That's terrible! I wouldn't get a burger there otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

I went in last night to get my €4 classic at 11pm. Was told the offer ended at 10pm. :mad:

I had to inform the girl that it didn't state any time restrictions on the offer and that it was saturday all day.

Anyway got my €4 classic and enjoyed it!! :D

• Advertisement

Did anyone try the free fries voucher and get away with it?

Advertisement