Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomond Park Walk

Options
  • 30-06-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

anyone know where abouts in Thomond Park the Brick Wall of names is? Never thought of looking when going to matches but everytime I drive by I think of it. Is it up and finished?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LFC14

It's not a wall, it's a walk. It's in the ground directly in front of the Dugout Bar, in front of the East Stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Yes as ^^^^

Look down next time and you might even see my real name forever etched into history.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭oh well

just found out its in the process of being moved from the Bar to the front entrance - cement is hardly even dry at the moment. It was getting ruined from delivery trucks etc. Has to be finished for concert this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

I have been informed that the walk will be becoming a wall instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

bout time, where it was was not what was advertised when being sold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

I went looking for my brick and I can only assume that it was under the van that was parked on top of the walk :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ps....it's called the Munster Walk

Advertisement