Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture in Roscommon

Options
  • 30-06-2009 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hello,

we just bought a cottage in Frenchpark and will be looking for furniture items. We would like to buy local- can anyone recommend places that sell furniture?

We are particularly looking for traditional design to suit the interior of the cottage.

Thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭In my opinion

LauraLoo wrote: »
    Hello,

we just bought a cottage in Frenchpark and will be looking for furniture items. We would like to buy local- can anyone recommend places that sell furniture?

We are particularly looking for traditional design to suit the interior of the cottage.

Thanks so much

Liam Scahill on Patrick St Castlerea (beside church)

Great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LauraLoo

thanks IMO- we'll pop out this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Hey there,
    If Carrick-on-Shannon is not too far from you, there's a few places there that might be of interest, my parents live there and are doing up their house at the moment, so I've been dragged around helping them!!
    They got a few bits in 4Home Superstores in Carrick recently, it's on the Roscommon side of Carrick near the cinema, they bought a lovely cream French country/antique style set of bedroom furniture, and some wall paper, and they're also looking at cute children's bunk-beds, country/cottage style dining tables and chairs etc. prices were very reasonable, got a discount as we bought a good few pieces and some stuff from the garden centre, and they delivered the next day aswell which was great!
    Another place I like in Carrick in Vobe Interiors on the Dublin road, beautiful original stuff, but very pricey! parents bought a really unusual oriental style console table for the hall and we always get asked about it! they also sell really lovely bed linen, expensive but worth it if you can afford it!! they have lovely jewellry and accessories too, very dangerous to the credit card when walking in there!
    Woddies in Carrick does homewares too, but anytime I've been in I've never seen anything that caught me eye, a lot of the stuff looked v.cheap, but still pricey enough!
    Space in Roscommon is meant to be good too, but Ive never been, but have heard good feedback.

Advertisement