Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Cork saxophonist wanted***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Bosphorus

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Schneiderman

Hi !

I am a professional Sax player (make living with music), however I am really looking for Gig opportunities atm in and around Cork. So no time to meet up if its just for fun and to rehearse a lot etc.

Im currently abroad but Ill be in Cork from end of August/early September. If you have infos for possible gigs or already something setup where you only need a sax player to hop in, then let me know.

:D

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Bosphorus

Hi !

I am a professional Sax player (make living with music), however I am really looking for Gig opportunities atm in and around Cork. So no time to meet up if its just for fun and to rehearse a lot etc.

Im currently abroad but Ill be in Cork from end of August/early September. If you have infos for possible gigs or already something setup where you only need a sax player to hop in, then let me know.

:D

Cheers

Sounds great, i actually gave up on finding a sax player. It's great to hear from you. I have a few band members, but i don't really know if they would be interested in playing REAL jazz and funk stuff, if you know of any guys who want to get something together that would be great, but i'll give ya a shout in a few weeks anyway.
    Cheers, Bryan

Advertisement