Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bumbai Creative Indian Restaurant, Leixlip - 3 Courses €12.95

Options
  • 30-06-2009 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

Indian Restaurant in Riverforest Shopping Centre, Leixlip, really good stuff too. 3 courses and a coffee or tea afterwards for only €12.95, nearly choked on my own brain when I seen it as I was walking the dog. Great deal, shall be there soon :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Early bird? Sun-thurs? Or anytime?

I've been to the taste of india in the village, tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

As far as I know its anytime, anyday :eek: But I'll check on the way home and edit the first post if I have to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

As far as I know its anytime, anyday :eek: But I'll check on the way home and edit the first post if I have to

Cheers, fantastic deal if its anytime, sure you'd barely get the take away for that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Let us know how it goes.

The last 2 takeouts I got from there were terrible, and I vowed never to get food from them again.
    The chicken was, "slimy" is the only way to describe it - it had a consistency that made you think it was not fully cooked, but it appeared to be cooked.

Also - before the takeaway incident I went there with my wife for a meal. The food was actually OK, but the waiter totally ignored my wife to the extent that even when she asked for the bill when we were finished, he ignored her until I asked for the bill. It was so sexist that it was funny.

Anyhow - let us know how it goes....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Sounds like a good price. How's the food there. Would be nice to hear some more opinions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Let us know how it goes.

The last 2 takeouts I got from there were terrible, and I vowed never to get food from them again.
    The chicken was, "slimy" is the only way to describe it - it had a consistency that made you think it was not fully cooked, but it appeared to be cooked.

Also - before the takeaway incident I went there with my wife for a meal. The food was actually OK, but the waiter totally ignored my wife to the extent that even when she asked for the bill when we were finished, he ignored her until I asked for the bill. It was so sexist that it was funny.

Anyhow - let us know how it goes....

Pink Chicken of them here, very disappointing and then tried to insist that was not possible.

They put themselves into the trouble they are in now.

Advertisement