Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding season

Options
  • 30-06-2009 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭

I hate wedding season! :(

So theres a wedding coming up in the family at the end of next month, and I've no idea what to wear. I'm not mad about anything overly colourful or floral. I've blonde hair and I'm petite. I'm useless at picking formal stuff for myself :/

Any ideas?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Varkov wrote: »
    Kevlar

Real helpful thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kizzyf

Have a look in Zara and Oasis. Look on the oasis website first, lots of nice dresses in their sale for next to nothing. I know it's very much the colour of the moment but maybe get a blue dress or a coral dress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

kizzyf wrote: »
    Have a look in Zara and Oasis. Look on the oasis website first, lots of nice dresses in their sale for next to nothing. I know it's very much the colour of the moment but maybe get a blue dress or a coral dress.

Didn't know Oasis had a site. I'm not too opposed to coral I suppose, will check it out. Thanks! :)

Advertisement