Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Access course

Options
  • 30-06-2009 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have applied for the access course and have an interview for this today week after my application was good enough to pass round 1. Just wondering if anyone has had a similar interview for a access course and wondering what to expect? Any advice would be great thanks very much!

Regards,

Magicface

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭magicface

bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 greatdivide

hay magic face
    i have that interview next week
    what should i expect!!!????
    thanks shane

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭anfield bound

If it's the group interview, you'll be there with about ten other people and they'll ask you to get in groups of 2 or 3 and solve a theoretical situation. You'll also just be asked to introduce yourself to the group and tell them what you've been at for the last few years and what getting an education would mean to you. They're just looking to see how you interact with others basically. All very informal and friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 greatdivide

cool
    and did everyone who got to the interview stage
    get into the course or was their a few eliminations!?
    and how did the course go for you are you still their?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Gadfly Girl

fantastic course! best of luck to all, let us know how you get on :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement