Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bargain sleigh beds in Arnotts

Options
  • 30-06-2009 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

Was looking for a sleigh bed over the weekend and got a great deal in Arnotts €999; €1500 off; check out website; can't wait for my new bed.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

seeing as you work there you could have posted a link ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

Even if they do work there - they are a bit slow off the mark as the boardies got there first :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055591877&highlight=arnotts

Oh and here's the link to one of the pages.

http://www.buy4now.ie/arnottsstore/aspx/shopping.aspx?loc=C&catid=104.0.3.6&sort=0&sdir=asc&pg=4

Brosna

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

makes you wonder what kind of mark up they have on their stuff when they can knock two and a half grand off of an item. huh? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Serious

I got a fab pine sliegh King 5+yrs ago for 950
    Are they usually that more expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

LouOB wrote: »
    Serious

I got a fab pine sliegh King 5+yrs ago for 950
    Are they usually that more expensive?

This is the one I was talking about... its €999 which is €2200 off for the sale.

Willis & Gambier Lyon HIgh End Bedstead - Continental Size

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

What is contential size?
    Inrelation to normal standards i.e queen/double/king/super king

I cannot access above site
    But good bargin 2200 to 999

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

LouOB wrote: »
    What is contential size?
    Inrelation to normal standards i.e queen/double/king/super king

I cannot access above site
    But good bargin 2200 to 999

which continent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Lars-irl

Hi,

Was looking for a sleigh bed over the weekend and got a great deal in Arnotts €999; €1500 off; check out website; can't wait for my new bed.......

That's about the only bed they have cheap in there MASSIVE SALE. The rest of there deals are a rip off. For anyone interested in buying a good bed check out bestpricebeds.co.uk. They deliver to Ireland and have more than one good deal.

Advertisement