Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor signal loss Portarlington

Options
  • 30-06-2009 7:52am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Any one loosing their meteor signal in the mornings? It's not a problem with your phone. They are switching the mast off in Portarlington for maintanence. I rang them yesterday and was told it was a once off. Spoke to the engineer working at the mast and was told this is going to be happening all week. :mad:

It this effects you ring Meteor and give them hell. Tell em i told ya about the engineer working there for the week. If your really pissed give comreg a ring aswell.

My official complaint with Comreg at the moment is for Meteor not informing there customers off swtihing off there masts for long periods and not knowing when they are switching off the masts.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,114 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

noticed it this morning....

dont really mind myself as im out of port by 8:50...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I was ranting somewhat earlier. Really hate been stuck in the office when there is work to be done. It come back each day at 12. I've been promised work is finish, but i was promised that yesterday aswell. We'll wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Hmmm when I woke up at 9 this morning mine was working fine,no problems all day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 St Lorcan

They where swapping out antennas for 3G mobile broadband

Advertisement