Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crocs

Options
  • 29-06-2009 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the Crocs shop in Arnotts has moved to? Someone told me they thought Wicklow Street, but couldn't seem to see it there the other day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭catch88

Share prices plummeted in U.S. and they pulled out many of their store concessions.

With regards to Arnotts, they left and didn't open another concession in any other store. You can get them in Shuh on O'Connell street but a.f.a.i.k they don't do kids (its just a selection, they obviously don't have their own concession there.)

Lots of places do rip offs of them at a fraction of the cost so it was only time before Crocs took a hit. You could always try online.

Rant: I had a woman try and return a pair of crocs to my store which we used to sell. One was normal size, the other was freakishly small. It was obvious that she had left it on the heater and it had melted. Both were covered in mud, the receipt said December.......and she said.......she only put them on once around the house! Ahh the joys of retail.

Advertisement