Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best tanning moisturiser?

Options
  • 29-06-2009 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Bought Johnson's Holiday skin yesterday, so gonna give that a lash.

Anyone else use this, and know if it's good?

Or can anyone recommend any other good ones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

I always use the Dove tanning moisturiser, I use the one for dark skin because it is very light otherwise. I really dont like the smell of the Johnsons one, in saying that the Dove has a bit of a smell from it too but i think i got used to it :P The Garnier Summer Body tanning moisturiser as far as I can remember smells nice though and it gave a nice colour :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

I use Johnson's holiday skin and find it a really nice colour. It's not really dark and obvious and is easy to use. I didn't notice a colour until about a week after using it but I'm really pale. Worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭shu

+1 on the dove one. Smells nice, absorbs quite quickly and get a decent colour after 2-3 days. I use the paler one and I find that it works well with my pale skin, takes the edge off my pallor ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Yep I use the Dove one too, much prefer it to Johnsons. I use the darker one. It's been half price all over the place for ages now too, I love it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I use either the Dove one (for darker skin) or the Garnier sunkissed one. Can't use the Johnson's one - am allergic :( Spent one night tearing my skin off in the pub after using it :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

I find Holiday Skin to 'peel' off in sticky flecks that dont absorb into the skin - they're dark little 'bits' that u have to keep 'picking' off and the smell is awful! The colours not great either.

Garnier is pretty good, much better than Dove

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

Yeah i find that about holiday skin too. Dove is better IMO it smells better and is less sticky although I do use garnier stuff when its half price in tesco.

Advertisement