Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CrazyLegs can eat FIFTY Hotdogs!

Options
  • 29-06-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

In advance of the annual fourth of July hotdog eating contest in Coney Island this year, the most prestigious competitive eating contest in the world, The Poker Show (www.thepokershowlive.com) is proud to welcome to the show this evening CrazyLegs Conti, currently ranked fourteenth in the world rankings.

According to IFOCE (International Federation of Competitive Eating) CrazyLegs holds the current world records in Buffet Eating, Sweet Corn, French Cut Green Beans, and Pancakes and Bacon.

Don't miss this chance to get the inside scoop on the 4th of July contest, for which CrazyLegs has already qualified.

http://eatfeats.com/query.php?_table=eaters&id=19

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

lol. The most tenuously poker related thread ever on boards poker forum perhaps?

That hotdog eating stuff is sick, but strangely hypnotic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Lol it's like a Hendon Mob database of eating achievements. Hope for all those fattys who can't cash in a donkament imo.

Crazylegs has his own website and DVD.
    Crazy Legs Conti is an eccentric New York window washer, nude model and sperm donor, and huge fan of the annual July 4th hot dog eating competition.

I think Sigmund Freud and Bill Hicks now have a third member in my hero list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

hotspur wrote: »
    Lol it's like a Hendon Mob database of eating achievements. Hope for all those fattys who can't cash in a donkament imo.

Crazylegs has his own website and DVD.

I think Sigmund Freud and Bill Hicks now have a third member in my hero list.

I dunno hotspur, sure he seems to do well in the smaller events but he's definitely a choker when it comes to the bigger contests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

I bet Marty could beat him at the ferrero rocher's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

GOT to be at least one world series prop bet in here?

EatFeats.com Nevada Eating Challenges

• Advertisement
Advertisement