Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belkin KVM Switch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Not sure but if its PS/2 based does that mean its no good for a USB mouse/keyboard ?
    The affordable OmniView E Series 2-Port KVM Switch from Belkin allows you to control up to two computers from one keyboard, video monitor, and mouse console. The E Series supports high-resolution display quality when used with coaxial VGA cabling. Designed to work with your PS/2 platform, it reduces desktop clutter and provides a simple, reliable solution at a lower price.??PRODUCT FEATURES: ??Enables control of 2 PS/2 computers from 1 keyboard, monitor, and mouse; ?Switches easily with hot keys and manual push-button port selection; ?Off

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Unless you buy a seperate adapter, I would expect it's no good for USB keyboard/mouse.

Haven't opened the package yet, but from the description on the box it is entirely PS/2.

Does the job for me as I've a few old ones lying around the gaff with my old machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

dealextreme have adapters that should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Which HN?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Which HN?

Tralee

• Advertisement
Advertisement