Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im from Limerick video!

Options
  • 29-06-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

i came across this on youtube and thought id share it..its quite old, maybe filmed around 2002 ish but cool non the less!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zydBf1kmxRI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

I'm from Limerick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

2002 seems about right POC has a full head of hair!! :eek:

i'm from limerick :pac:

but where are the crowd in the video from??

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

God I remember that.... It was played before all films in the omniplex for about 3 months. We got so sick of it (and Dolores' yodelling), we started arriving 5 minutes late to avoid it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I remember a crowded cinema howling with laughter at that video when I saw it before a movie in the omniplex years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

I like Reg the Litter Warden :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

445279.ie wrote: »

Top bloke that guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

445279.ie wrote: »

Litter Warden?...I thought he was a Parkie when I saw him,
    and thought he was joking by sticking a ticket in the bin! :D

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

Cool song too :)
    The Cranberries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

Pat Shortt is from Tipp!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Euro_Kraut wrote: »

Dans from Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

what ever happened to willy 3 toes, he makes a few appearances in the vid

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    Living in Castleconnell

what ever happened to willy 3 toes, he makes a few appearances in the vid

I was wondering that myself :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

:eek: Jesus that's a crap video; could noone have at least edited it a bit better? And shorter?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Watched 90 seconds of it and had to turn it off. Brutal stuff! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Isnt it? just cringeworthy and so amateur

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭jackrussell007

The_Joker wrote: »
    I was wondering that myself :confused:

I think he had to move up the country somewhere. I heard he was getting some hassle from a couple of pricks down d'island. I think he got in some hassle with the cops as well.

you'd miss him around the place though.

I think he had to move up the country somewhere. I heard he was getting some hassle from a couple of pricks down d'island. I think he got in some hassle with the cops as well.

you'd miss him around the place though.

He was a character for sure, totally bonkers :), I wonder what age he is now?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

he was/is a real character - you'd see him going around with the big heavy jumper and full overcoat in the middle of summer !

does anyone know he he's called willie 3 toes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

feel dirty after watching that /o\

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

He is missing two toes on one foot. He was in some institution when younger and says he was physically abused, but I don't know how that lead to him missing toes exactly.

He was one serious character visually and aurally (bike, mad clothes, shepard staff, and dogs), and I have to say that I miss him around. Mind you, he could often be in a bad mood. You'd have to avoid him then.

He had a bad episode in town one day when he tried to slam off one of his own feet with a shorehole cover on O'Connell St. across the road from Penney's. He was doing it out of some seriously deep mental frustration at somethings that happened in his past. Cue huge crowd and loads of emergency services. Felt sorry for him that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

topper75 wrote: »
    He is missing two toes on one foot. He was in some institution when younger and says he was physically abused, but I don't know how that lead to him missing toes exactly.

He was one serious character visually and aurally (bike, mad clothes, shepard staff, and dogs), and I have to say that I miss him around. Mind you, he could often be in a bad mood. You'd have to avoid him then.

He had a bad episode in town one day when he tried to slam off one of his own feet with a shorehole cover on O'Connell St. across the road from Penney's. He was doing it out of some seriously deep mental frustration at somethings that happened in his past. Cue huge crowd and loads of emergency services. Felt sorry for him that day.

He was in Christian Brother care when he was a kid and he used to go on about how he was abused there, and was always laughed off by people and just regarded as being mad for making such a claim.

In light of what has come to the public attention in recent years about those institutions, it potentially paints the guy in a very tragic light if what he used to say on the streets was true.

Advertisement