If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax Foxsat PVR

Options
  • 29-06-2009 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

Woundering what is the best deal you have on the Humax Foxsat PVR?

Would this work off my existing Sky + Dish?

Thanks

Ian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭branners69

I wonder if we could organise a bulk buy or something to get the cost down??

I am also interested in one or two of them!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

thanks for the posts - best price at the moment is £249.95 and they are available from stock.

We can have them out to you next working day at just £11.99,

They will work off an existing SKY dish as long as you have a spare output on your LNB (or as long as it's replacing an existing Sky box).

Thanks again and if you would like to order one please just drop me a line with your contact number and I'll get one of the guys to call you and arrange delivery,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Although a Foxsat HDR can work with just one feed from a dish, ideally you'll need two seperate feeds for full recording functionality.

If you're swapping out a Sky+ box, which already has 2 feeds, you're flyin! :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.