Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Hotels: Only until 5:30 today

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Damn, otherwise I would have jumped on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

Can anyone spot a nice hotel on that list? They didn't make it easy to look at the hotels.. no links

• Registered Users Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

I didn't look at the list initially, have all my holidays used up for the year :rolleyes:

I wouldn't stay in the Headfort Arms Hotel tbh. But I did stay in Casey's in Baltimore before. http://www.caseysofbaltimore.com/

Well worth a visit if you haven't been in that neck of the woods before. I stayed there for two nights. A small but very friendly hotel, rooms were nice too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

The highlands burren hotel is really nice too.

I stayed there for 2 nights a while ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭jaydigity

I've only dined, never stayed, in garryvoe hotel and Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods hotel. For what it's worth, these hotels are very nice and both serve great food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Can these offers be booked online or does one have to book over the phone using the number on the link ?

looks like that phone number only.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LauraLoo

the clew bay hotel looks nice- anyone stay there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

darn only saw this now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

The mill park is very nice......the seven oaks in carlow is haunted!:eek:

Advertisement