If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THANKS BOARDIES FROM ALL AT RICHER IRELAND

Options
  • 29-06-2009 11:56am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

just chatting to Ursula and Dave in the office over the last few minutes and we were remarking on what a decent bunch Boardies are and we thought - we've never actually said that to you guys - lots of Boardies have posted thanking us for our service but we just thought we should post saying...

...Thanks from Richer Sounds to all Boardies for their Business, posts and comments over the last few months..

That's all - no agenda,

- Just thanks..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Awww, isn't that nice

And we wuve you too :pac:

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Oh dear - just looking our post now I feel a little queasy.....did not mean to lick up!

Can I blame Ursula for it?

:o

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Saving us hundreds of euro when buying from Richersounds is thanks enough John. Keep the bargains coming!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

You've been here almost a year, good times all round I'd say...... Don't go trying to blame Ursula, we all know that you're the softie ! !

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

My TV, my Living Colour, my Alarm Clock, and my Internet Radio all say thanks to RS too! My girlfriend however hates the lot of you for constantly providing temptation.

• Advertisement

Don't mind her!

..Just tell her to think of the real temptations that we are saving you from....

:eek:

ATB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055308244&highlight=richer+sounds

My apologies for starting this lark and creating early morning / late night work for youse!:D

McCaul!!!

:mad: You B2s5a5d!

Do you know how many times Ursula has ripped my head off because I was stuck into the laptop or on the phone replying to a boardie at 10.30 in the evening? or at 7.30 in the morning at breakfast?

...and yes it was all your fault - you started it all...

Seriously though. thanks a million McCaul - Boardies have been great for us over the last 12 months and we are now putting more effort into our Boards Customers and we are going to appoint a specific Boards liason Colleague over the next few days to look after you when I'm not around.

Anyway thats it - thanks again - it's all your fault ;) just don't ever introduce yourself to Ursula if you want to escape alive!

ATB,

John mc

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chemicalfred

You guys are the best. Won't be going anywhere else for my audio-visual needs.:cool:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.