Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was Sundays Bus service normal around the city?

Options
  • 29-06-2009 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering was yesterdys bus service normal around the city? I was at AC/DC in Punchestown and it seemed that the whole of Dublin Bus fleet was present at it. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Yes it was.

The Sunday fleet requirement is far less than that on weekdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Polar101

The bus driver forgot the route yesterday, so I guess it was normal. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭karl75

it wasnt normal today lots of duties off cos drivers who done the concert hadnt 10hrs rest dublin bus suit themselves they made lots of money yesterday and have left their everyday bread and butter passangers today to find their own way around, not on sack the hierachy i say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

karl75 wrote: »
    it wasnt normal today lots of duties off cos drivers who done the concert hadnt 10hrs rest dublin bus suit themselves they made lots of money yesterday and have left their everyday bread and butter passangers today to find their own way around, not on sack the hierachy i say
    I think that could also be balanced out with the amout of people who were at that concert not turning up for work on Monday with hangovers. :D

Advertisement