Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copyright songs?

Options
  • 29-06-2009 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hello all,

I am putting demo's of my songs on the net and im wondering whats the best way to copyright them?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 donkeypop

Hello all,

I am putting demo's of my songs on the net and im wondering whats the best way to copyright them?

thanks in advance.

Put a copy of the lyrics, Demo CD, dated with all your information (name, address etc.) in an envelope sent to yourself by registered post. When you get the envelope DON'T OPEN IT. Keep it in a safe place with information as to what songs are in that envelope.

To be more secure you can hire a solicitor to keep the envelope for you, but the first method should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭dublin_daveyboy

thanks for that man,

maybe i should send 2 carbon copies just in case i ever need to open it.anyway.......

thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 donkeypop

maybe i should send 2 carbon copies just in case i ever need to open it.anyway........

Never a bad plan to have a back up. Protect the hits!

Advertisement