Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noise Cancelling Headphones at Aldi

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Might tip in tomorrow and have a look at them. Im assuming if they are muck I can just bring them back for a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

Might tip in tomorrow and have a look at them. Im assuming if they are muck I can just bring them back for a refund?

Never had a problem returning stuff in the past, no questions asked. Obvious statement but keep the original packaging and receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Dont bother, got these the last time around and my €20 TDK pair i got in maplin, that are not noise cancelling, do a better job at keeping out noise than them. In fairness to Aldi I got my money back with no hassle what so ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭stevej

bcirl03 wrote: »
    Never had a problem returning stuff in the past, no questions asked. Obvious statement but keep the original packaging and receipt.

me neither in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

got them last time. The noise cancellation isnt up to much, but for the money i think they're great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

mawk wrote: »
    got them last time. The noise cancellation isnt up to much, but for the money i think they're great

Dont understand that, if they are not up to much then they are ****e surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Got them last time.. Still use them.
    The only problem I had was when listining to very heavy loud bass music in a very noisy enviroment (Aeroplane).
    They went a bit batsh1t when the bass kicked.
    But For the money.. Well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

ch750536 wrote: »
    Dont understand that, if they are not up to much then they are ****e surely?

the noise cancellation is poor at best, but they make a perfectly good set of normal headphones

bcirl03 wrote: »
    I couldnt find the bleedin things. Though my mam informs me that sometimes these are hidden up at the checkout (I threw an eye there but no joy).

I might send my senior chief shopper (mammy) in tomorrow and see if she can scope them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭rgiller

I couldnt find the bleedin things. Though my mam informs me that sometimes these are hidden up at the checkout (I threw an eye there but no joy).

I might send my senior chief shopper (mammy) in tomorrow and see if she can scope them out.

You should get her to have a look for your eye as well while she's there

• Advertisement

rgiller wrote: »
    You should get her to have a look for your eye as well while she's there
    Why would a single eye of mine be in Aldi?:eek: Never occurred to you that maybe they were sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭tubos

Why would a single eye of mine be in Aldi?:eek: Never occurred to you that maybe they were sold out?

??????

Because you said you threw and eye at the checkout. Never occured to you yesterday that maybe they were sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

You often have to ask at the checkout for some of the smaller or high valued special offers in Lidl/Aldi. Don't worry - they don't bite! ;)

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Advertisement