Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chausson Welcome 17 Fiat Ducato

Options
  • 28-06-2009 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

I need information/help, I thinking of buying a M/H and the more I search the more confused I get. I need a 6 berth (bunks) but no longer than 22 ft, is this the standard length of M/H?

Im looking for info/advise on the a Fiat Ducato 130 multi Jet (I think its a 2.3 engine), diesel with 6 berth (bunks) Chausson Welcome 17 body. I have searched the web and I cannot find one anywhere to compare the price. Firstly is the 2.3 engine too small. This M/H appears to be a modern verson, its a RHD and comes with the standard bike rack, awning. Its on offer for 32k, its 2007 and clean. less than 5kM on the clock, even though the speedomiter is in miles, I think because it came from the UK and sold in Ireland. I dont want to panic but at the same time not to lose out on a what may be a good deal. Is this a good deal or what is it really worth? Also can I do a VRT costing on the web if so, where do I look please. In the current times, would I get a better buying off season. I have told that this m/h has been replaced by the Chausson 35? I was considering importing a m/h over 3,000kg but I think that this type of van would be over 22ft.

I have seen m/hs well overpriced e.g. more than €32K and for vehicles around 2002. So I not sure if this m/h is genuine.

Your information/advise would be appreciated.

Advertisement