If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richersounds.ie

Options
  • 28-06-2009 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have noticed recently that the Richersounds.ie website is very poor.It is in my opinion outdated and to be honest not very well run.

Surely it would be in your best interest to have this more efficient with prices, new stock,availability and bargains delievery cost/times to Dublin with a better layout.

Personally I look through alot of websites this is probably the worst layout/look/feel to it but obviously has the best value on deals and bargains,

This isnt meant to get at anybody and please dont take it up the wrong way but I really think you are doing yourself out of some good business and we probably arent getting the best out of yous either!

I recon this would save you folks/John and the guys a mint of time answering PMs/Threads/phones/e-mails blah blah

BTW I think richersounds.com is only margainlly better but still could do with an update.

Anyway rant over........

Kev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

You should do a search in this forum. The question has been asked, and answered many times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Kev. wrote: »
    Hi,

I have noticed recently that the Richersounds.ie website is very poor.It is in my opinion outdated and to be honest not very well run.

Surely it would be in your best interest to have this more efficient with prices, new stock,availability and bargains delievery cost/times to Dublin with a better layout.

Personally I look through alot of websites this is probably the worst layout/look/feel to it but obviously has the best value on deals and bargains,

This isnt meant to get at anybody and please dont take it up the wrong way but I really think you are doing yourself out of some good business and we probably arent getting the best out of yous either!

I recon this would save you folks/John and the guys a mint of time answering PMs/Threads/phones/e-mails blah blah

BTW I think richersounds.com is only margainlly better but still could do with an update.

Anyway rant over........

Kev

See sentence number 3 of your post (last part, i.e. "best value on deals and bargains"), and you have your answer why Boardsies are more than happy to forgive R'sounds website. Personally, I prefer to save money than browse a snazzy website.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

To be fair to Kev he does have a point.

It's something we need to get sorted and it just keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the pile.

Thanks for the feedback and the support as well.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Sorry,Just done a search and seen a few comments on this already,

Anyway a little push now and again doesnt do any harm does it John?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Kev,

True and and push acknowledged! :o

ATB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

<Snip>

@Cronos, you have a PM from me.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Think that covers it................... closed.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.