Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More interesting television... Go channel 4

Options
  • 28-06-2009 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

I am posting this here as it is my favourite forum and most of the regulars have similar interests to me and I reckon this is going to be really good.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/inside-natures-giants

Plus, it has the boss man in it...:D

MrP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

Inside Nature's Giants: GOD :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Húrin wrote: »
    Inside Nature's Giants: GOD :pac:
    Maybe a spleen in the shape of Jesus!

Think I'll be watching that on the Net as I'm unlikely to convince the missis to watch an elephant opened up.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭rockmongrel

Great episode, can't wait for the next. Was a bit worried as I only watched after the first 10 minutes so I thought they just killed an elephant for just this show, thankfully not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

Big Brother aside, I have always thought that channel 4 is the best station on tv. And what's great about them is that they're not afraid to cross barriers, as seen with all the Dawkins documentarys.

Yah, they're very progressive.

I'm a bit disappointed with them lately though: they've made their online catch-up service available only to UK residents; it used to be available to everyone as 4oD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

TheManWho wrote: »
    Big Brother aside, I have always thought that channel 4 is the best station on tv. And what's great about them is that they're not afraid to cross barriers, as seen with all the Dawkins documentarys.

Yet they often open their minds too wide: for example their March 2007 broadcast of Martin Durkin's fraudulent "documentary" The Great Global Warming Swindle.

Advertisement