Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty propane/butane cylinders available

Options
  • 28-06-2009 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭

I don't quite know whether this is for here or not, but campervans use these cylinders . . . I have managed to gather up a few empty Calor butane & propane cylinders over the years. We go through them relatively slowly, but people keep 'donating' their old ones to us when they get rid of the old BBQ or heater or whatever.

So, if anyone within reach of South Dublin wants to save themselves the cylinder deposit (I can't remember, but I think it is something steep like €30-€40 a go for a new cylinder) drop me a PM or a note here. Note, these are *empties* not full ones. The gain here is that you don't have to put up with a grumpy garage man when you turn up without an empty and you don't have to shell out extra for the service charge.

Alternatively, if you want to swap a mostly full butane one (which I have but don't need) for a mostly full propane one then ditto . . .

I'll probably put them up on dublinwaste.ie or one of the other sites if I can ever remember the names of the other sites.

z

Advertisement