Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keyword research

Options
  • 28-06-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi there,
    does anybody know how i can get access to a list of all the top ot even the most searched key words that are being searched on internet coming directly from ireland?

I dont want to just type in a specefic key word into a research tool.

Any help i would appreciate any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mick Regan

Yeah, i had a look at that as well and was wondering if there was anything better. From what i can see it only gives the top 10 and does'nt break down into categories for the Ireland region.

I'm guessing Leesa is looking for potential markets, or just doing a bit of research? - it's not a very inspiring list though!

40,000 Irish people doing a search on 'Dublin' each month - wonder what they were hoping to find!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

Mick Regan wrote: »
    Yeah, i had a look at that as well and was wondering if there was anything better. From what i can see it only gives the top 10 and does'nt break down into categories for the Ireland region.

I'm guessing Leesa is looking for potential markets, or just doing a bit of research? - it's not a very inspiring list though!

40,000 Irish people doing a search on 'Dublin' each month - wonder what they were hoping to find!?

That's the great mystery! 40,000, assume at least half are sane, 'Dublin', just the word Dublin, as an exact phrase!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Freshie

Hi

If you try the follwoing link select Ireland as the market, it will show the number of searches also the estimated CPC for position 1-3 if you want to run an Adwords (sponsored link) campaign

https://adwords.google.com/select/TrafficEstimatorSandbox

If you use the following link, it will give you keyword ideas. You can enter some manual ones or put in you website and it will find keyword options based on you site content

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

Regards

Freshie

Advertisement