Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos €10 meal deal

Options
  • 28-06-2009 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Medium pizza, garlic bread and 2 cans of coke for a tenner, delivered. I feel like i've struck gold here!

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭McGrath5

do u have a link for that?

Sorry lazy of me, just went to dominos.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

lads, i'm not finding this on dominos.ie, i'm bloody starvin' too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Igor Biscan

Just been on the website, thats a Personal Pizza (7"), not a Medium (11.5") - big difference unless its a mid week carry out special ?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭EoinHeffernan

Got told about it during the week, didnt believe it at first so called up and am now in the process of eating a feast.

Call the shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Igor Biscan

Cracking deal if true but the website hasnt been updated yet. What shop are you calling ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

no dice, no such deal exists in the branch in Crumlin anyway. . .the girl on the phone thought i was a bit mad me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭EoinHeffernan

Cracking deal if true but the website hasnt been updated yet. What shop are you calling ?

Park Road, Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That deal doesn't sound right to be honest.

Domino's do have some great deals but tend to be stuff like BOGOF on large pizzas.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Closest thing to it.... must be a single store offer, maybe add that to thread title. Normally dominos have same deals in every store so it strange :confused:

dominosmealdeals1246212.png

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Is that not just one of their regular deals? I know I've got this price lots of times in Dundalk but maybe its not usual everywhere.
    Good value anyway but a lot of Carbs :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

gernon wrote: »
    Is that not just one of their regular deals?

The one in my post is different to the OPs

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

Right, sorry Davy. Guess the OP got a lucky wrong order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I don't buy food from these stores but those deals still seem very dear.

Are they large portions? How big are the pizzas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 cf4

Davy wrote: »
    Closest thing to it.... must be a single store offer, maybe add that to thread title. Normally dominos have same deals in every store so it strange :confused:

dominosmealdeals1246212.png

thats the normal meal deal for one afaik, im hungry as hell after reading this thread though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭ball

I just rang dominos in Castleknock. They told me it's all lies.
    Just got the standard deal for one instead.

At least this thread is giving them a bit of business

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

I got this deal in Domino's in Waterford during the week also. There are two meals deals on the menu both for €10. One is the personal meal deal and one is the meal for two. I thought it was a mis-print too but the guy in there said it wasn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

do u have a link for that?

Sorry lazy of me, just went to dominos.ie

add in a www then we can click the link ;)

www.dominos.ie

Advertisement